Share your journal, study, article, etc…
Recent Blog Comments
I am glad it spoke to you. Living for God is hard, and I like when I can be honest and when others can also speak honestly as well.
Thanks for reading - sharing the struggle does bring a sense of peace. I just reread what I wrote, and it...I don't know, spoke back to me in some small…
I agree. Although, Jesus paid the ultimate sacrifice, we should reverence that. I recently read Isa.30:8-22. I think its relatable. God is merciful but we have to really pay attention…
This is the Christian fellowship we need it's like Christian food to last all week .
'Questions of the Week'
Latest Forum Topics
- Email Notifications and Settings by
- So many mental diagnosis I have lost count. by
- Can everyone please pray that I make better decisions and that I get healed? by
- Severe complex PTSD, anxiety, and depression following a decade of trauma and ab by
- Using scripture against the enemy by
- Prayer request by
- Biblical Thoughts on Divorce by
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. — 1 John 5:11-13 KJV
Pray without ceasing
Be kind to one another.