In the beginning
God created the heavens and the earth
GCR Event Calendar
Share your journal, study, article, etc…
Recent Blog Comments
I do wonder what/how this process of forgiveness does relate to our expectations in life. That is, God has chosen to allow us to be forgiven through Jesus, but upon…
When the Lord tells us to forgive it is something He wants us to do. He will not do it for us. He will teach us but it’s up to…
I am glad it spoke to you. Living for God is hard, and I like when I can be honest and when others can also speak honestly as well.
Thanks for reading - sharing the struggle does bring a sense of peace. I just reread what I wrote, and it...I don't know, spoke back to me in some small…
'Questions of the Week'
Latest Forum Topics
- The Christian Life by
- Email Notifications and Settings by
- So many mental diagnosis I have lost count. by
- Can everyone please pray that I make better decisions and that I get healed? by
- Severe complex PTSD, anxiety, and depression following a decade of trauma and ab by
- Using scripture against the enemy by
- Prayer request by
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: — 1 Peter 2:2 KJV
Pray without ceasing
Be kind to one another.