Share your journal, study, article, etc…
Recent Blog Comments
I am glad it spoke to you. Living for God is hard, and I like when I can be honest and when others can also speak honestly as well.
Thanks for reading - sharing the struggle does bring a sense of peace. I just reread what I wrote, and it...I don't know, spoke back to me in some small…
I agree. Although, Jesus paid the ultimate sacrifice, we should reverence that. I recently read Isa.30:8-22. I think its relatable. God is merciful but we have to really pay attention…
This is the Christian fellowship we need it's like Christian food to last all week .
'Questions of the Week'
Latest Forum Topics
- Email Notifications and Settings by
- So many mental diagnosis I have lost count. by
- Can everyone please pray that I make better decisions and that I get healed? by
- Severe complex PTSD, anxiety, and depression following a decade of trauma and ab by
- Using scripture against the enemy by
- Prayer request by
- Biblical Thoughts on Divorce by
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; — Romans 3:23 KJV
Pray without ceasing
Be kind to one another.