WHEN CHAT IS EMPTY: FRIENDLY MESSAGES

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    pryrwaryr
    Keymaster

HI MEMBERS :)  !!   If chat is not currently active, leave a message to the group here!  Blessings.

pryrwaryr

Pryrwaryr Admin

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi everyone my name is Jeremiah Adams,the reason that I came here to make new friends, I have no social friends so I would like to join you all for meetings and such

pryrwaryr
      Keymaster

Jeremiah I apologize, I was sure I had replied to you and maybe something happened that it did not post.  However, I want to first share a scripture with you.  Proverbs 18:24 says A man who has friends must himself be friendly….  This indicates that you should talk to others and get to know them, find things in common– then they will become friends.

Second we dont really have any meetings, Chat is always open even though few are on during daytime.  Bible study meets Tuesday and Thursday evenings weekly ( 7 and 8 central I believe) in the chat room chapel.

Be patient and talk to people.  They will be friendly.

God bless you,

pryrwaryr

Pryrwaryr Admin

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am not meant to have any friends  :(

Anonymous
      Inactive

I got baptized in 2016 that year was pretty rough later on and i had went downhill and got depressed and months later got suicidal and several other things I have finally gotten rid of my depression almost all of it is gone now and just for a while now i have felt like im losing all my hope and faith in God like im slowly becoming atheist but i know there is a God but it is hard for me to know there is when im so far from him and im just so distant and i feel bad about it because i want to be close with him again and i miss him and its just so hard for me to get back to him even though hes always by my side i just cant find a way to get back to him… i need help!

pryrwaryr
      Keymaster

Alicia (beautiful name btw!)

Please remember that God does not change according to your feelings.  His promises cannot be broken… and he may be very near when you dont feel like it because your eyes are not on Him.  I do realize depression is very debilitating and m sorry your mind betrays you.  However I know that Gods promises are true and He loves you more than you can imagine.

One thing you can do is find encouraging scriptures, written them on an index card or in a notebook… and read them to remind yourself when you are down.  Trust that no matter how you “feel” it’s going to get better and God is still on control.

Blessings and prayers,

pryrwaryr

Pryrwaryr Admin

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2023 God's Chat Room
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account