- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by .
Chat, Post and Comment Code of Conduct
- I will express myself with civility, courtesy, and respect for every member of the GCR community, especially toward those with whom I disagree—even if I feel disrespected by them. (Romans 12:17-21)
- I will express my disagreements with other community members’ ideas without insulting, mocking, or slandering them personally. (Matthew 5:22)
- I will not exaggerate others’ beliefs nor make unfounded prejudicial assumptions based on labels, categories, or stereotypes. I will always extend the benefit of the doubt. (Ephesians 4:29)
- I will hold others accountable by clicking “report” on comments that violate these principles, based not on what ideas are expressed but on how they are expressed. (2 Thessalonians 3:13-15)
- I understand that comments reported as abusive are reviewed by GCR staff and are subject to removal. Repeat offenders will be blocked from making further comments. (Proverbs 18:7)
God Bless ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.