- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 4 weeks ago by .
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
1- 15 oz. can black beans
1- 15.25- oz. can corn undrained
1- 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes undrained
1 package ranch dressing mix
1 tsp. cumin
1 Tbsp. chili powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1- 8 oz package light cream cheese
2 chicken breasts
1. Drain and rinse the black beans.
2. Place chicken at the bottom of the crock pot
3. Pour the whole can of corn (undrained), Rotel tomatoes, and black beans on top of chicken.
4. Top with seasonings and ranch dressing mix. Stir together.
5. Place cream cheese block on top.
6. Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
7. Take chicken breasts from crock pot, shred and add chili. Stir together.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.